Sunday, May 6, 2012

Super Savings Sunday: a quick Hyvee stop

Here is what I purchased when I did a quick swing through Hyvee.
The breakdown is as follows:
Ragu Pasta Sauce .99, I was elated that the No Sugar Variety was included using in ad coupon.
Dole Iceberg Lettuce .77 using in ad coupon
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbeque Sauche .99 using in ad coupon
Hyvee Sandwich Bread .99 (for the kiddos as wheat and I don't mix so well) using in ad coupon
English Muffins .99 (thinking English Muffin pizzas for the kids) using in ad coupon
Multigran Tortillas .99 using in ad coupon
and we needed eggs-no deal here forgot to stop when they were on Sale Thursday and Friday.  How about you?  Any great scores over the weekend?  If you missed my post on Hyvee sales this week (through Wednesday) find it here


No comments:

Post a Comment