Monday, May 7, 2012

What I love from babyhalfoff.com

If you haven't checked out babyhalfoff.com your are missing out on some incredible deals on products for mom, baby and child at 50-80% off every day.  What has been my favorite purchase from babyhalfoff.com?  Hands down it is the Inspired by Finn Baltic Amber Necklace my little Cookie is modeling in this photo. 
Baltic Amber is a fossilized tree resin that has natural healing properties.  When Baltic Amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases trace amounts of healing oils from the amber.  Baltic Amber contains analgesic properties and helps takes the edge off of teething pain.  I purchased it for this very reason, to use as a homeopathic remedy for my teething daughter.  The stones I chose were multicolor polished and the necklace features a twist barrel clasp.  When purchasing a necklace for your child you should measure the length needed to insure the child cannot actually put the beads in their mouth.  The necklace is not meant for this purpose.  Also, the necklace should be removed before swimming or bathing.  I truly believe this necklace provides my daughter relief from teething pain as the irritability factor is greatly increased with the necklace off.  The price I paid for this necklace on babyhalfoff.com makes these stones an unbelievable value, especially when you consider this necklace was made by Inspired by Finn a leader in the manufacturing of Baltic Amber necklaces.  For many more amazing brand name deals at incredible prices I urge you to check out babyhalfoff.com for yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. New follower! I look forward to reading more.


    Hope you will follow us too and enter some contests!
    http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com/p/current-contests.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower-please follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete